RSS

Into The Darkness......

The first step of gratitude
Trying to get once attention
Into the green walls of sincerity
With the childish thinking of a student.

Flowers are starting to bloom
And everyone's pollen interact
To sense those feelings
And to produce different memories.

Hearts are starting to beat
For each other's sake
Creating each other's closeness
And to gage each other's secret.

Unlocking inspirations in the midst
Of the grade and clasp each other's feelings
Hoping for the best
But expect for the worst.

As I already passed
the green walls of childishness
I stand up to reach my goals again
To the second stage of curiousness

With the feeling of more critical
but passionate stage.
Those days  that we can feel
each other's confessions and laughter.

As I started to walk with myself
I started to meet the three people,
That can suit on my situation
And feel my side and my feelings.



We walk as one
We pass all the criticisms
That everybody thinks about us
Because they don't really know about us.

Then another stage was finished.
Now, I already stepped to this stage
The stage where I will continue
My journey and my goals

But these goals will be caught
This journey will continue
Through the light
Into the darkness




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment