RSS

To Stay or To Fly?

     Statistically, almost 50 % of Filipinos today were already working abroad to gain more success and opportunities like everybody said. If someone will give me a stand for this, I'm gonna say that it's in their choice of living, if they think they have the best opportunity in our country, then stay, if not, then there are many opportunities to work abroad.
     But the bottom line here is, is it better to work abroad or to stay in our country. Let me give you some facts. Many engineers from the Philippines were behind the construction of Disneyland in Hong Kong? Well that's super successive as far as I know. I'm just thinking why are they working abroad? not here to share their skills? To improve their own country? Well I'm just explaining my side because I know Filipinos are skilled workers with intelligent mind but they use it in other countries to have a greater income. We can't blame them because we all know that our country cannot reach other countries standard in their salaries.
        I think this is a good way for Filipinos to share their talents and skills in their own country, to improve and like what our National Hero, Dr. Jose Rizal said,
"He, who doesn't know how to look back where he came from, will never reach his destiny. 
(Ang hindi marunong lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makararating sa paroroonan.)

So my stand is Filipinos should STAY but I hope that the salary is right for their skills and efforts.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment