RSS

Coping up with CNSHS

       This question really came up in my mind, along with my friends. "Why do I need to continue studying in CNSHS?" I think for me, I should pursue studying from where I already started. I know, my junior high will gonna end here, but it seems that I'm not going to this school anymore in senior high for some personal reasons. Honestly, I see some signs on why do I need to transfer in other school for senior high. It's not that I don't like CavSci anymore, but look, many of the great teachers of cavsci want to transfer or get out of this school. I think I know the reason but I'm not gonna tell it anymore. I also thought that I'm still studying here in this school because of my friends, that I already built up dreams with.

        Another question "Does the institution really help me in shaping my personality in haul to be an effective individual in the future?" Well this question makes sense. Yes, It really shaped up may personality, not just shaping up but it started to build my step in stone in everything. Having a very excellent behavior is one of the best part of being a sayanista, because not like in other general curriculum schools, CNSHS really shaped up my personality into a better individual with proper humanity and etiquette. I'm also thankful because of my school and I'm so proud of it, to the teachers that became the instrument to shape my personality, thank you very much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment